Bartholomew is the 1998 American animated musical comedy-adventure film directed by James L. George and Bob Seeley. The film was released in theaters on July 10, 1998 by Paramount Pictures.
Bartholomew, the performing little tiger and the son of Triton, escape from the circus and tries to adapt to life in the wild. During the trip, He ends up traveled to Alaska.
- Tom Kenny as Bartholomew, the son of Triton and the main protagonist.
- Tara Strong as Rosie, Bartholomew's lovely sister and the deuteragonist.
- Phillip Van Dyke as Scooper, Bartholomew's best friend and the tritagonist.
- Jerry Orbach as Chuck, the polar bear and one of the Bartholomew's helpers.
- Phil Nibbelink as Tobias, the penguin and one of the Bartholomew's helpers.
- Matthew Broderick as Triton, the father of Bartholomew, Scooper and Rosie.
- Erica Yohn as Ursula, Triton's wife and the mother of Bartholomew, Scooper and Rosie.
- Steve Buscemi as Simon, the mouse and the main antagonist. He is the Bartholomew's bully.
- Frank Welker as Wolves
- After Tobias is attacked by the wolves, he sings the first few notes of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".
- Main article: Bartholomew (1997 film)/Transcript
- Main article: Batholomew (1997 film)/Trailer transcripts