Banner is an American thriller superhero television series based on The Incredible Hulk by Marvel Comics, being created by TBD. It is produced by Marvel Television and ABC Studios and it will premiere on Disney+ on TBD 2019.
College student Bruce Banner, after an accident involving gamma radiation, becomes a feral creature thirsty for destruction as he becomes a runaway, combating crime through his own force.
- Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk (played by Tyler Posey and voiced by Mark Hamill as the Hulk) - a college student who becomes a green monster who aims to TBD.
- Elizabeth "Betty" Ross (played by Ruby Rose) - Bruce's closest friend who aims to become a medical doctor, being one of the few people the Hulk wouldn't hurt.
- Gen. Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross (played by Brian Cox) - an Army general and Betty's father who is overprotective of her and considers the Hulk as a threat.
- Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk (played by Vanessa Hudgens) - Bruce's cousin who is a law student, becoming a milder version of the Hulk after getting an emergency blood transfusion from him.
- Rick Jones (played by Sean Astin) - the university's janitor who Bruce saved from near death due to the gamma radiation, being the event that led into his transformation into the Hulk.
- Tony Stark/Iron Man (played by Tye Sheridan) - the heir to the Stark Industries who appears as TBD.
- Professor Samuel Sterns/The Leader (played by Crispin Glover) - a college professor who Bruce finds as a mentor. However, during season 3, he becomes a TBD.
- Emil Blonsky/Abomination (played by Tom Welling and voiced by Travis Willingham as the Abomination) - a paranoid military soldier who gains a mutation that turned him into a monster similar to the Hulk.
- Major Glenn Talbot (played by Richard Armitage) - Gen. Ross' right-hand man who, unlike him, aims to get the Hulk at all costs, even if it costs innocent people's lives.
- Gen. John Ryker (played by Michael J. Fox) - a more infamous general who tries to capture the Hulk in order to cure his wife of a disease.
- A.I.M., consisting of:
- George Tarleton/M.O.D.O.K. (played by Eddie Redmayne) - the CEO of Advanced Idea Mechanics who manufactures a drug emulating the effects of Gamma radiation. He ends up fusing his conciseness into TBD.