Avenging Hollywood is a 2025 action comedy epic indie brickfilm by Thomas Jebbon. Set in 2017, during the "golden age of superhero films", it is about a game show host going to the set of Avengers: Infinity War.
Jenson Appleton is the host of a British game show called Lose Your Bets! One day, a letter comes from Marvel Studios asking him to come to the set of their upcoming blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War. He arrives in Hollywood, and gets a role in the film as a stunt double for Iron Man. Hilarity ensues.
- Ben Shephard as Jenson Appleton, the host of the popular game show Lose Your Bets!
- Thomas Jebbon (credited as Mr. X) as Steve Adams, the mocap actor for Thanos. He battles Jenson in the end of the film.
- Matt Chapman doing various roles:
- Strong Bad, the main actor and director of Dangeresque 4: This time, it's a higher budget! He later assists Jenson in the final battle. He plays Dangeresque.
- Homestar Runner, an athlete with a cute speech impediment. He plays Dangeresque Too.