Arle Nadja (アルル・ナジャ Aruru Naja?) is one of the main protagonists in the Puyo Puyo series (debuting in Madou Monogatari), being a completely hypothetical DLC Fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Great Fray Smash Bros. Special in Japan).
A reference for this moveset is taken from this: 
- Neutral Combo - Arle swings her right hand, then a left hand and then does a double palm thrust with a small burst of flames.
- Side Tilt - Arle does a single palm thrust with a small burst of ice magic around her, though it doesn't freeze an opponent.
- Up Tilt - Arle points upwards and fires a small lightning bolt from her finger.
- Down Tilt - Arle creates an explosion at her feet like Samus' down tilt.
- Dash Attack - Arle puts her hands out and blasts some non-elemental magic from her hands.
- Side Smash: Thunder - Arle shoots a lightning bolt out of her hands in-front of her similarly to Pikachu's.
- Up Smash: Judgement - Arle conjures three light balls, sending them upwards above her head.
- Down Smash: Mind Blast - Arle shoots out a psionic wave around her, stunning opponents from both sides on-contact.
- Neutral Air - Arle spins with her arms out, casting non-elemental magic around her.
- Forward Air - Arle swings her arm down as she castes a short-range fire magic.
- Back Air - Arle turns around and swings a reverse lightning bolt behind her.
- Up Air - Arle raises her hands above and does an ice blast from both of them, with her dropping down like Ivysaur's.
- Down Air - Arle aims downwards and fires a burst of non-elemental magic from her hands.
- Grab - Carbuncle latches out his tongue to grab an opponent and pulls them towards Arle, who catches them with her hand.
- Pummel - Carbuncle jumps onto the opponent's head while Arle holds them.
- Forward Throw - Arle holds the opponent in-front of herself and Carbuncle fires a laser beam from his forehead gem to send them flying forwards.
- Back Throw - Arle tosses the opponent behind her and Carbuncle follows up by shooting a laser beam from his forehead gem.
- Up Throw - Carbuncle tosses four Puyos into the air and Arle tosses the opponent into those just when they're about to pop.
- Down Throw - Arle pins an opponent onto the ground as Carbuncle takes out four Puyos and pops onto them.
- Neutral Special: Fire/Flame - Arle shoots out a fireball from her finger in-front of her. Holding the button will make her shoot three fireballs instead.
- Side Special: Ice Storm/Blizzard - Arle shoots out snowflakes from her hand, as they slowly move for a little bit and then dissipates. It will freeze an opponent on-contact.
- Up Special: Heaven's Ray/Fairy Fire - Arle casts a laser beam below her, carrying herself upwards by it. It is very powerful to attack opponents on the ground, but makes Arle fly only a small distance.
- Down Special: Diacute/Accelerate - Arle focuses energy onto herself, making her next spell more powerful when used. Can be done up to three times to increase way more damage than just once.
- Final Smash: OUR FEVER TIME WITH FRIENDS!!!! - This Final Smash is similar to Mega Legends, except with many of Arle and Amitie's friends being summoned, with both doing their most powerful spells (Bayoen and Luminescence).
Four Puyos falls onto the stage, landing on the ground in a square shape, popping off in a explosion as Arle jumps out of it.
- Up: Arle holds her out as Carbuncle jumps onto it and does a twirl, she pointing at the opponent with her other hand.
- Side: Arle juggles two yellow mascot dolls or Puyos with Carbuncle himself.
- Down: Arle makes a V-sign over her forehead, while Carbuncle leaps off of her and strikes a pose.
- Up: Amitie takes off her hat, twirling it around and then puts it back on.
- Side: Amitie takes a pose, saying "I won't lose!"
- Down: Donguri Gaeru appears out of nowhere, making a shield out of bubble that covers Amitie for a second before disappearing alongside it.
- Arle pokes her fingers together, making an "Am I really here?" sort of face (Arle).
- Arle makes a face of intense surprise, as Carbuncle begins to think (Arle).
- Amitie clutches her arms against her chest (Amitie).
- Amitie excitedly bounces around (Amitie).
- As the camera swoops into Arle, she makes her signature V-sign with her hand as she says "We did it, Carby!" as Carbuncle cheers in the background.
- Arle runs around as she comes to a stop and waves her arm in a running pose as she says "Victory!" Meanwhile, Carbuncle is bouncing on a Green Puyo.
- Arle is seen popping a bunch of blue Puyos, discovering Carbuncle eating curry, laughing after that.
- Amitie strikes a peace sign as she shouts "Yeah!"
- Raffina and Sig are seen doing poses, taking Amitie's spotlight much to her annoyance. Klug, Tartar and Lidelle are also seen just watching.
- Donguri Gaeru is seen juggling some stuff with his hands as Amitie poses, when suddenly he got her hat by mistake, becoming unable to grab it again.
Instead of clapping, Arle/Amitie is seen sitting dazed as Carbuncle waves.
A theme that plays when a stage/story is completed in Puyo Puyo 7 and 20th Anniversary (also used in Puyo Puyo Quest as the "Quest Clear" jingle).
Each Stage would feature contents from the Puyo Puyo series.
The Dark Prince's Tower (Puyo Puyo Tsu)
- Theme of Puyo Puyo (New Remix)
- Request/Sticker of Puyo Puyo
- Final of Puyo Puyo/Architect of the Puyo Underworld (Also includes Satan's SUN theme)
- Memories of Puyo Puyo
- Puyo Puyo Medley (Morning/Toy/Sorrow)
- Puyo Puyo All Night Fight! (Area A/Floor 1; Puyo Puyo Tsu)
- Darkness of Puyo Puyo 2 (Floor 4/5)
- Last from Puyo Puyo 2 (Floor 6)
- Arle's Theme (Normal Mode; Puyo Puyo SUN)
- Rival Challenge!
- Preparation OK! Lady 2 Fight (Rulue's Theme in Yon)
- Last Decisive Battle
- Puyo Puyo Fever Medley
- Puyo Puyo Funderworld!
- The Ultimate Legend of the Untrained Demon King
- Rising Comet!
- Crimson Wave!
- Dark Arle's Insanity
- Battle for the Fate of the Universe
- It's Puyo Time... for the Last Time!
- Double Trouble Finale!
- Dimension Stage - Decisive Battle
- Intense Battle (Puyo Puyo Chronicle)
Classic Mode: A Smashing Pop Fever
Arle and Amitie's Classic Mode is mostly based on their allies and enemies from their series, as well as pre-existing Smashers' appearances in Puzzle Video Games.
- Rival Battle: Dr. Mario (Stage: TBD).
- Final Boss: Dracula (Stage: Dracula's Castle)
Boxing Ring Titles
- Arle - The Budding Magician
- Amitie - Wonderful Sorceress In Progress
Kirby will get either Arle's orange hair or Amitie's hat/blonde hair.
Quotes Against Everyone Else (Arle Nadja)
Quotes Against Everyone Else (Amitie)
Besides Arle Nadja herself, Amitie will join her as an alternate costume (also changing aesthetics/names on spells). Both also shares palettes (both having four).
- Arle Nadja - Arle's default attire.
- Purple/Grey - Based on Schezo Wegey.
- Cyan/White - Based on Rulue.
- Alt Costume (Arle) - Changes Arle into Doppelganger Arle with spell's names/aesthetics being changed.
- Fire - Abyss
- Ice Storm - Chaos
- Diacute - Labyrinth
- Mind Blast - Eclipse
- Judgement - Shadow Cross
- Heaven's Ray - Ragnarok
- Thunder - Deja Vu
- Bayoen - Armageddon
- Amitie - Amitie's default attire.
- Pink/Orange - Based on Raffina.
- Dark Purple/Cyan - Based on Sig.
- Alt Costume (Amitie) - Changes Amitie's outfit to her "Red Amitie" outfit.
For the reveal trailer of Arle and Amitie, it'll be a Double Reveal trailer akin to Simon and Richter's, as well as Ken and Incineroar's.
- Amitie's Hat (Puyo Puyo)
- Puyo Hat (Puyo Puyo)
- Rulue (Puyo Puyo)
- Draco Centauros (Puyo Puyo)
- Raffina (Puyo Puyo)
- Xavier Pendragon (Eternal Champions)
- Ristar (Ristar)
- Jonathan Blade (Eternal Champions)
- Eternal Champion (Eternal Champions)
- Schezo Wegey (Puyo Puyo)
- Lagnus (Puyo Puyo)
- Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe)
- Max (Shining Force)
- Alis Landale (Phantasy Star)
- Shion (Wonder Boy)
- Witch (Puyo Puyo)
- Vectorman (Vectorman)
- Agent G (House of the Dead)
- Gunstar Red/Blue (Gunstar Heroes)