Animal Mechanicals (Season 4) is the fourth season and a revival of Animal Mechanicals that takes the Animal Mechanicals on new adventures and surprising discoveries. This season introduces a sixth Animal Mechanical to the already existing team. However, unlike the first three seasons, two of the five original Animal Mechanicals have different voice actors (those being Unicorn and Sasquatch who are now voiced by Lisa Ortiz and Sam Smith respectively). Episodes of this season aired on Kids' CBC 2 (CBC) in Canada, with new episodes continuing to air on the Discovery Family channel in the U.S.
- This is the first season to premiere on Kids' CBC 2 in Canada.
- Unlike the first 3 seasons, where it has been rated C in Canada and rated TV-Y in the U.S. for all episodes of them, some episodes of this season will be rated C8 in Canada and either rated TV-Y7 or rated TV-Y7-FV in the U.S., probably because of the more mature themes this season decides to cover.
- Thus, this is the first season of Animal Mechanicals to not only have some episodes be targeted towards older children, but also cover more mature themes, like relationships, facing your fears, and courage. However, it's still mostly targeted towards younger children for most of the episodes, and it still covers some basic themes, like math skills.
- Although the team who animated the first three seasons, Halifax Film, is returning to animate the new season, this is the first season to be made under the Wildbrain banner.
- However, the animation has improved since last season, with more details and animation tools being added.
- In addition, this is also the first season to use the new Wildbrain logo.
- Canada: C (most episodes); C8 (some episodes)
- USA: TV-Y (most episodes); TV-Y7 (some episodes); TV-Y7-FV (some episodes)