Aladdin 4: Nasira's Revenge is a upcoming Disney animated direct-to-video adventure, comedy, musical film sequel of the Disney animated feature Aladdin and the King of Theives and the real fourth and final chapter of the Arabian Nights-inspired Disney stories. Based on the 2000 video game Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge but the plot is slightly different. The film is focused on Aladdin and Jasmine's son, Rashid as he goes of on a marvelous adventure. It is produced and directed by Ken Jones.
Aladdin and Jasmine celebrate the birth of their newborn son, Rashid with Genie and the rest of Agrabah. Cassim surprisingly returns to see his grandson's ceremony in the shadow with Iago flies up to see them.
- Rashid: The main protagonist. He is the 12 year old son of Aladdin and Jasmine and the prince of Agrabah. He's intelligent, courageous, brave, adventurous, persistent, determined, fun-loving, optimistic, kind-hearted, mischievous, curious and well-mannered. In the end, he knew that love is powerful.
- Cassim: Aladdin's gather and Rashid's grandfather
- Hamed Bobolonius II: The former Sultan of Agrabah and Rashid's secondary grandfather.
- Mallika: Rajah's mate
- Razoul: Captain of the Royal Guards
- Yasir: A King Cobra who Rashid befriends on his adventure. He has a green and gold color scheme.
- Dilara: Rashid's baby sister who is 5 years old and princess of Agrabah.
- Jinn: A skinny Djinn known as the Genie of the ring
- Nasira: Jafar's fraternal twin sister and the main antagonist. She plans to resurrect his brother so both can both destroy Aladdin, his family and friends and rule all of Agrabah.
- Baraz & Ugo: Two Mummies who are Nasira's henchmen. Baraz is tall and slim
- Arachnid: The secondary antagonist who is vicious a conniving giant spider.
- Mummies: A group of Egyptian undeads who serves Nasira
- Fernia and Yazurina: Best friends who are evil.
- Scott Weinger as Aladdin
- Selena Gomez as Jasmine
- Max Charles as Rashid
- Robin Williams as Genie
- Frank Welker as Abu, Rajah, Mallika, Royal Guards, and Cave of Wonders
- Patrick Dempsey as Abu (Speaking)
- John Rhys-Davies as Cassim
- Christopher Daniel Barnes as Kerry
- Ne-Yo as Hees
- Gilbert Gottfried as Iago
- Jodi Benson as Nasira and her singing voice
- Jonathan Freeman as Jafar
- Jim Cummings as Razoul
- Tom Conway as Gree
- Steven Burns as Ranger Joe
- Corey Burton as the Royal Guards
- Jeff Bennett as The Sultan and the Royal Guards
- John de Lancie as Anubis
- Shane Dundas as Greejo
- David Collins as Nesab
- Tom Lister as Evil Sultan
- J.B. Blanc as the Royal Guards
- Rob Paulsen as the Royal Guards
- "Weird Al" Yankovic as Man
- Thomas F. Wilson as Abu Jr.
- Robin Atkin Downes as Gary Fjorks
- Wally Wingert as Cashma
- Brad Kane as Aladdin's singing voice
- Lea Salonga as Jasmine's singing voice
- Merwin Foard as Cassim's singing voice
- Frank Welker as Abu's singing voice
- David Spade as Jafar's singing voice
The Girl or Me
The Girl or Me
- Jafar's Deal
- Opening Titles/Birth of Rashid
- Singing Contest
- The Equinox
- Aladdin the Wrecker
- The Voice Jar
- Abu Speaks
- The Return of Carpet
- The Final Battle
- Back to Normal
- End Credits
Here are some songs made by Alan Menken and Gary Harris:
- A Whole New World: sung by Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson
- Son of Agrabah: Sung by Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, and the citizens of Agrabah
- Hello There: Sung by Miss Haklirah, Malyana and Genie
- Maybe: sung by Annie on the Screen
- Oooooo...: sung by Abu
- Aladdin Will Die: Sung by Nasira, Arachnid and Korkut & Ugo partly by Jafar's ghost
- ONE: sung by Bobby McFerrin
- Barry Lee: sung by Aladdin and Abu Pan
- Mr. Jaws: sung by They Might Be Giants
- Ranger: sung by Jeff Lewis
- A Whole New World (Finale): sung by Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson