A Tasmanian Vacation is an animated adventure comedy film produced by Warner Animation Group and directed by Tom Ruegger. It is a Looney Tunes spin-off film based on the animated series Taz-Mania and serves as the nineteenth film in the Warner Bros. Cinematic Looniverse.
The Tasmanian Devil, or Taz for short, is arguably the most unpredictable of all the Looney Tunes. Most people have met him, but not everyone knows about his personal life. He lives in Taz-Mania with his parents and his two younger siblings. Life has always been full of surprises for them. So after taking advice from his best friend Buddy Boar, Taz and his family take a trip outside of Taz-Mania to unwind and avoid all the craziness in the land way under down under. But that's pretty hard to do when you're in a family of creatures who prone to being normally vicious. Plus, Taz's enemy Francis X. Bushlad is so desperate to capture Taz that he and his own family follow them on their trip! That won't end well.
- Jim Cummings as Taz and Buddy Boar
- Miriam Flynn as Jean Tasmanian Devil
- Maurice LaMarche as Hugh and Drew Tasmanian Devils
- Kellie Martin as Molly Tasmanian Devil
- Debi Derryberry as Jake Tasmanian Devil
- TBD as Francis X. Bushlad
- TBD as Digeri Dingo
- TBD as Wendal T. Wolf
- TBD as Bull Gator
- Rob Paulsen as Axl Gator
- Dee Bradley Baker as the Road Runner
- The film is a parody of most family vacation films.
- Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner make an appearance during the film.